Tuesday, March 1, 2011

bonda...

Assalamualaikum
BONDA..a simple word with greatest meaning in every human life...or even for animal too..hahaha...today is my mother birthday...happy birthday mak..i love u and i realy wish that u can read my special post here...dedicated to u of couse...but not only 4 u...but this post also specially dedicated 4 2 other mother who has rose me up ...one of them were my late grandmother( arwah tok) and my beloved unt (mak teh)..they were people who took care of me since i was little until i got into university...credit to them...without them i migth not be a person i'm today...as 4 me..i belive that people who rose me up have more influence on me compared people who only know me when i'm old enough to make my own decision...however,every single person that has tough my life is important to me...everyone of u..even u who got to read this post mean something to me... thank u very much 4 reading...hopefully we could share valuebale lessons in our life through this blog because this blog isn't all about me but it is a blog for every one of us to share our journey in life and our personal view of it...Assalamualkum...take care..

No comments:

Post a Comment